Generating Sales Leads with Marketing Automation
Live Air Date:
February 10, 2016
Imagine if every email you sent could double your leads and turn them into golden sales opportunities, as if Midas himself were sending them. Now stop dreaming and start believing - because marketing automation can turn that myth into a reality.
Marketing automation endows you with the power to generate countless leads out of cyber-thin air and then turn those leads into a goldmine of sales and customer loyalty.
In this webinar, SharpSpring’s own Joel Garland hosted Dean Keipert of 3SixtyInteractive to help you find your Midas Touch (points).
You'll learn how to:
- Increase the number and quality of sales generated by your digital marketing campaigns.
- Use multiple platforms to reach all of your customers - no matter where they are.
- Identify the pros and cons of paid media vs. owned media.
- Leverage audiences from other paid platforms and make them your own.
- Cut costs by turning paid media platforms (e.g., ad networks, social media.) into owned media.
Founder - 3SixtyInteractive
Dean Keipert is a founding partner of 3SixtyInteractive, a digital marketing agency based in Flint, Michigan. Dean’s profound expertise has helped him generate leads and drive sales for his clients around the world, and his in-depth knowledge of marketing automation makes him an expert in both executing marketing campaigns and promoting brand awareness on a broader scale.
Marketing Division Leader – SharpSpring
Joel is a triple graduate of the University of Florida, where he received his bachelor's degree, MBA, and law degree. In his current role as Marketing Division Leader, Joel is responsible for planning, developing, and implementing SharpSpring’s marketing strategies.