The top agencies reselling SaaS products know how to ask the right questions to make sure they’re positioned for growth.
That’s why in this exciting webinar session, business development and product leaders from PandaDoc and SharpSpring provide expert answers to key questions they hear most from agencies trying to improve their SaaS tool adoption and make their clients more successful. Check it out!
We tackle frequently-asked questions including:
- How do I select which tools are the best for my clients?
- Should I focus on commissions or build services into my pricing model?
- How do I avoid selling a tool, just for the sake of selling a tool?
- What are the most lucrative resellers doing with your products?
- How do I become a “trust-agent” for my clients?
- What ways do you incentivize resellers to work with your SaaS product?
- And much more!
Partner Sales Manager, PandaDoc
William Hadeler is an experienced software sales professional with over 6 years of closing & business development experience. He currently manages PandaDoc's partnership sales channel. A few of his specialties include managing and closing mid-market & enterprise sales opportunities, full-cycle inbound sales, and channel sales and partner relationship management.
Product Marketing Specialist, SharpSpring
Nicholas Mangold is a Product Marketing Specialist at SharpSpring. Having previously served as a Senior Onboarding Specialist, he developed a wealth of first-hand knowledge on the implementation, strategy, and tactics that are key to growing your business with marketing automation.