Don’t Let Your Customers Walk Away.
Without customers, your engagement, conversions, sales and revenue fizzle. Let’s explore some ways to keep your clients’ customers in the fold.
The name of the game? Retain.
Customers have little patience. They don’t like being marketed to. They don’t like being treated as just another sales number. So, your job of customer retention is absolutely critical to your client’s success, as well as your agency’s.
Before we dive into some strategies, let’s take a step back and look at some stats that underscore exactly how important it is to know and retain customers.
The Big 3 Customer Retention Stats
To get a sense of how vital customer retention (and being able to provide a 1-1 experience) is, here are some eye-opening statistics uncovered in 2021.
22% of marketers identified retaining customers as the greatest challenge to their overall digital strategy.
Source: The State of MarTech. Conducted by Ascend2 and SharpSpring. Published August 2021. N = 187 U.S. marketing professionals
How To Retain Customers and Boost Client Revenue
- Use Data Effectively – Everyone wants more data, but if it’s not centralized with a clear view of your customer, it’s tough to act upon.
- Get Personal – Use honed-in data to deliver a meaningful, personalized experience for your client’s customer.
- Consolidation and Integration – Tightening and sharpening your tech stack reduces data silos and enables a clearer end-to-end picture of the customer experience.
Not Retaining Customers Can Be A Disaster
- It’s difficult (if not impossible) to win them back
- You and your clients will be burning valuable time trying to replace those lost customers
- Revenue takes a major hit
- Your agency’s relationship with your clients could be strained.
Consolidate and Give Customers the Experience They Want
Implementing an all-in-one automated digital platform that aligns internal teams and gives a long, clear view of the customer experience allows you to send relevant content at key moments.
Keep Your Customer In The Funnel
- Deliver a 1-1 customer experience
- Put a robust CRM in place to manage data and provide a better understanding of the customer
- Consolidate and integrate tools and technologies
A platform designed for customer retention
SharpSpring’s all-in-one marketing platform means having a tech stack that’s leaner, gets sales and marketing on the same page, and helps keep customers in the fold by allowing you to focus on delivering the 1-1 customer experience.
Request a one-on-one personalized demo of SharpSpring and see how we can help
Imagine a day when you can:
- Enable better end-to-end visibility of prospects and customers
- Convert leads to sales faster
- Execute informed, better marketing
- Reduce operational silos
- Lower operational costs and increase ROI
- Increase customer engagement
- Create more meaningful 1-1 customer experiences
We’ll show you how it works
Sign up for a personalized tour of SharpSpring to see how we can help you drive revenue growth.
Called a Powerful Marketing Automation Platform, We Prefer Revenue Growth Platform
We get it. Customer retention couldn’t be more important. That’s why we have a solution to ensure they stay with you and stay engaged.
- As your partner, we wouldn’t be doing our job if we didn’t connect the dots.
- Get what you need from one spot. Gain deep customer insights into lead nurturing and converting to sales faster by seeing behavioral activities across every customer and their journey (we call it the “Life of the Lead”).
- Champion better marketing. Execute campaigns with less effort—across multiple channels, verticals, buyers and buying stages—personalized dynamically to each contact.
- Give teams the right tools for the job. From campaigns to deal tracking, sales enablement features and reporting, less jumping from tool to tool means less missteps for everyone.
SharpSpring gives you a competitive advantage.
More than 2,000 agencies have chosen SharpSpring. See what they have to say.
Affordable and Valuable
SharpSpring comes in at a price point that is extremely affordable, and it also comes in with a feature set that makes it as valuable as any other marketing automation platform out there.
The Shackles Are Off
With WordPress themes or other third-party APIs and templates, my designer’s hands were often tied ― not only on the front-end ― but especially on the back-end. With SharpSpring, our UI and dev teams are free to design to our clients’ unique demand generation and CRM needs.
A Breath of Fresh Air
After working with other marketing automation and CRM platforms, SharpSpring was a breath of fresh air. We quickly fell in love with the user-friendly interface which literally made marketing automation and lead management FUN.
SharpSpring is built for marketing and sales success
The State of MarTech (New Research)
22% of marketers identified retaining customers as the greatest challenge to their overall digital marketing strategy. We know because along with Ascend2 we interviewed 187 marketing professionals and generated a report you’ll find extremely useful.