Are Your Clients Ready For Digital’s Next Phase?
As digital continues to evolve, clients need your help now more than ever.
Saving Clients from Doing Digital Wrong
Digital is changing rapidly. Many marketers are getting left behind by not integrating their marketing technology stack and/or not effectively using automation, which can be a huge revenue driver if done right. So, how can you step in and successfully lead them through the digital transformation? At SharpSpring, we have a few ideas we think you and your clients will find extremely valuable.
3 Truths About Digital Transformation
According to leading researchers, digital is going to make the world look very different in the very near future. But are marketers prepared for it?
The most successful marketers are 118% more likely to have a fully integrated marketing technology stack.
Source: The State of MarTech. Conducted by Ascend2 and SharpSpring. Published August 2021. N = 187 U.S. marketing professionals
Turning Digital Transformation Into Client Success
- Get Automated – Help your client switch from manual processes to ones that are automated.
- Bring the Right Tools to the Table – Implement digital tools such as CRM to take care of their data, automated emails, and social media to stoke outreach and engagement.
- Drip Campaigns – The most successful marketers are 182% more likely to be using an automated drip campaign to nurture their leads.
The Consequences of Falling Behind Digitally
- Clients can’t compete and lose revenue
- More time is spent spinning wheels to catch up rather than focusing on growing business
- Marketing and sales departments are out of alignment
- Leads are overlooked
Adapt an all-in-one revenue growth platform
An all-in-one revenue growth platform represents the next phase of digital transformation. It aligns marketing and sales technology and allows you to optimize your entire funnel.
Winning the digital transformation’s next phase
- Make automation a priority
- Introduce tools that drive engagement, conversions and sales
- Install an automated drip campaign to nurture leads
THE platform for the evolution of digital
SharpSpring’s all-in-one marketing platform means having a tech stack that’s leaner, gets sales and marketing on the same page, and helps you focus on delivering the 1-1 customer experience. Get ahead of competitors struggling to keep up with digital transformation.
Request a one-on-one personalized demo of SharpSpring and see how we can help.
Imagine a day when you can:
- Enable better end-to-end visibility of prospects and customers
- Convert leads to sales faster
- Execute informed, better marketing
- Reduce operational silos
- Lower operational costs and increase ROI
- Increase customer engagement
- Create more meaningful 1-1 customer experiences
We’ll show you how it works
Sign up for a personalized tour of SharpSpring to see how we can help you drive revenue growth.
Called a Powerful Marketing Automation Platform, We Prefer Revenue Growth Platform
Our primary goal is to help you stay ahead of the digit transformation curve and grow your revenue.
- As your partner, we wouldn’t be doing our job if we didn’t connect the dots.
- Get what you need from one spot. Gain deep customer insights into lead nurturing and converting to sales faster by seeing behavioral activities across every customer and their journey (we call it the “Life of the Lead”).
- Champion better marketing. Execute campaigns with less effort—across multiple channels, verticals, buyers and buying stages—personalized dynamically to each contact.
- Give teams the right tools for the job. From campaigns to deal tracking, sales enablement features and reporting, less jumping from tool to tool means less missteps for everyone.
SharpSpring gives you a competitive advantage.
More than 2,000 agencies have chosen SharpSpring. See what they have to say.
Doubling Revenue, Quickly
We more than doubled a client’s revenue within six months without increasing their total monthly marketing budget. Our strategy involved a myriad of SharpSpring features related to analytics, automation, the sales pipeline and more. –
Better Information Management
Previously, we used to use spreadsheets, an address book, and various other online platforms for managing customer information. That is now all handled in a single, more structured fashion within SharpSpring.
We have been able to leverage marketing automation and SharpSpring to create automated nurture sequences that drive lead scores, build the online presence of a startup, and generate a consistent flow of leads for our clients.
SharpSpring is built for marketing and sales success
The State of MarTech (New Research)
The most successful sales teams are 108% more likely to be using automation tools than their less successful counterparts. We know because along with Ascend2 we interviewed 187 marketing professionals and generated a report you’ll find extremely useful.