Spending too much time on attribution rather than driving revenue?
Digital marketers and marketing executives realize that poor attribution leads to poor business growth. Attribution should be easier. That's what SharpSpring tries to do.
Without good attribution, failing strategies can’t be identified and put on pause
And, worse, winning strategies can’t be allocated the additional budget needed to scale into more revenue.
- SharpSpring helps small to medium businesses overcome the effects of poor attribution with a powerful set of marketing and sales automation solutions–all consolidated into a single system of shared reporting, KPIs and growth goals.
- SharpSpring not only gives you crucial marketing attribution across every marketing and sales system in your solutions stack, but also across a non-linear customer journey, not just the last click.
Get a one-on-one personalized demonstration of SharpSpring’s Revenue Growth Platform and see how it will help your organization solve attribution and budget allocation challenges.
Three signs poor attribution is paralyzing your marketing strategy & limiting growth
As a marketer, there’s a greater puzzle to be built. The puzzle is composed of all of your tracking, attribution, and customer journey data. Of course, the more data you have, the more complete the picture of your marketing puzzle. The challenge is how do you gather as many pieces as possible?
Here are 3 consequences of not being able to see the whole puzzle that you might spot in your organization.
The #2 challenge that marketers have is the ability to attribute campaign results to marketing efforts.
Source: The State of MarTech. Conducted by Ascend2 and SharpSpring. Published August 2021. N = 187 U.S. marketing professionals
The Pain is Real
Without proper attribution, it’s almost impossible and paralyzing for marketers to:
- Report on the value and return of every dollar spent, so that you have confidence from the C-suite and budget requests get approved
- Know exactly what your customer acquisition cost should be, so that you know exactly what you should be paying per impression, per click, per lead for all of your campaigns
- Determine the most important touch points along the customer journey, so that you can optimize and personalize the customer experience to drive higher conversion rates
Not surprising, the solution:
A single revenue growth platform that shows you exactly which efforts are driving the most ROI resulting in optimized budget allocation, higher quality leads, and more personalized experiences.
4 Ways To Improve Attribution
- Eliminate siloed data, so you can obtain a clear and accurate view of the customer’s journey.
- Use a marketing automation system to make life easier with automation for managing contact duplication, lead-to-account matching, and contact-to-opportunity matching.
- Choose a solution that uses AI (not just cookies) to help more accurately predict and measure behavior.
- Use a consolidated sales and marketing system that tells the entire story of your customer journey, and doesn’t just give you a few slices.
A Powerful Consolidated Marketing Automation for Your Business
SharpSpring’s centralization means that attribution is easy, and marketing teams can focus daily on what matters most–making smarter marketing decisions to drive revenue.
Request a one-on-one personalized demo of SharpSpring and see how we can help you.
Imagine a day when you can:
- Enable better end-to-end visibility of prospects and customers
- Execute informed, better marketing
- Influence more buying decisions
- Reduce operational silos
- Decrease the time it takes to solve issues
- Simplify forecasts and tracking
- Make training your teams easier and more efficient
- Lower operational costs, and increase ROI
We’ll show you how it works
Sign up for a personalized tour of SharpSpring to see how we can help you drive revenue growth.
Called a Powerful Marketing Automation Platform, We Prefer Revenue Growth Platform
Aside from being easy to use, easy to work with and more affordable, our primary goal is to help you grow your revenue.
- As your partner, we wouldn’t be doing our job if we didn’t connect the dots.
- Get what you need from one spot. Gain deep customer insights into demographic and firmographic profiles. See behavioral activities across every customer and their journey (we call it the “Life of the Lead”).
- Champion better marketing. Execute campaigns with less effort—across multiple channels, verticals, buyers and buying stages—personalized dynamically to each contact.
- Give teams the right tools for the job. From campaigns to deal tracking, sales enablement features and reporting, less jumping from tool to tool means less missteps for everyone.
SharpSpring gives you a competitive advantage.
More than 10,000 businesses have chosen SharpSpring, see what people are saying about our unified platform.
Best way to see your various touch points with a given lead
"The 'Life of the Lead' is a really nice representation of lead activity. It’s the best way to see your various touch points with a given lead and how he or she is reacting to them."
We’ve reduced our sales cycle
"Since implementing SharpSpring, we’ve reduced our sales cycle, drastically increased our customer engagement, and as a result, we are closing more business."
No more using 4 or more systems
"SharpSpring allows us to be super efficient. No more using 4 more or systems – the data is in one place."