Put an end to “one size fits all” emails
Your efforts should make meaningful connections with your customers that drive engagement and, ultimately, revenue.
Pay Attention to 1-1 Experiences
Your customers are marketed to and messaged to hundreds, if not thousands, of times a day. They know what inauthentic messages to the masses look like. And more often than not, they tune them out. Creating personalized, 1-1 experiences for your audience could be a game-changer for your business. And just about every marketer out there knows it.
In a recent survey with 364 marketing professionals conducted by the research firm Ascend2, 95% of them said personalization significantly improves campaign performance. (Makes you wonder what the other 5% are thinking.) Campaign efforts that connect with customers in a meaningful way move the needle. But the question is how do you do it?
95% of marketers said using personalization significantly improves campaign performance.
Source: The State of MarTech. Conducted by Ascend2 and SharpSpring. Published August 2021. N = 187 U.S. marketing professionals
Personalize and Thrive
Focus on creating a 1-1 customer experience by employing the right tools and technology.
SharpSpring gives you a competitive advantage.