Handwrytten allows you to send real cards and notes with your message written in pen and ink, and even include a gift card. Type your message and our robotic handwriting machines will "wryte" your message in realistic handwriting on the card, address the envelope, insert the optional gift card and place it in the mail with a real stamp.
With an 80% open rate for handwritten notes, direct mail remains a powerful channel for connecting to your customers. Now with SharpSpring and Handwrytten you can save your templates and send personalized, handwritten notes in seconds.
Handwritten Cards Personalized for Your SharpSpring Leads
The benefits of using SharpSpring & Handwrytten
- The only way to automatically send real, penned notes from SharpSpring
- Easily send contact info from SharpSpring to Handwrytten
- Choose from a variety of cards or create your own custom card design
- Trigger personalized card sends from SharpSpring when your lead reaches a critical point in the pipeline
- Send high-quality targets gift cards with the Handwrytten note
How does Handwrytten work with SharpSpring?
SharpSpring integrates with Handwrytten through Zapier, allowing you to automatically sync contact information across both platforms. Configure your sync in minutes to begin leveraging the best of both platforms.
With this Zapier connection you can trigger personalized card sends when your lead reaches a critical point in the sales pipeline. Automatically import the contact's information from SharpSpring fields to populate each letter with personal details. With SharpSpring and Handwrytten you can send personalized correspondence, at scale.