Have you been wondering about marketing automation and whether it’s a good investment for your agency? Or maybe you’ve heard a little bit about SharpSpring’s agency-focused marketing automation and are looking to learn more. Either way, you’ve come to the right place! In this blog, we’re taking a deep dive into the ways in which SharpSpring is a full stack sales and marketing automation platform focused on agencies as no other software service on the market can claim to be.
At SharpSpring, we built our business around agencies from the very beginning. We wanted to take an approach that’s different from our competitors, because we believe that our agency partners’ clients should remain just that – their clients. Our job is to tie our partners’ clients to them, not to us. That’s why we don’t force partners into using our CRM, and we are compatible with virtually any CSS.
We also feature an agency pricing model that is 1/10 the cost of our competitors in the market. Our support for marketing automation agency partners offers unlimited assistance and a dedicated team of account managers to help with any questions or concerns. We also offer a number of features built specifically with agencies in mind, like our single sign-on platform, access permissions for multiple users, the ability to add and manage clients with ease, and the ability to easily share templates across multiple clients.
We continue to unroll new features every week, both from our roadmap and from recommendations from our partners. To further tie our agency partners’ clients to our agency partners, many of our features are rebrandable or co-brandable.
A Straightforward, Rebrandable Marketing Platform
- SharpSpring can easily be rebranded to include your logo and company information.
- Your logo is then applied to all of your clients’ instances – keeping you top of mind to your clients as their marketing automation partner.
Single User Login Page
- SharpSpring offers a convenient login widget that can be added directly to your company’s site. Clients can access SharpSpring right from your homepage, all it takes is some simple code. It doesn’t stop there – the login widget can also be customized using your CSS so it exactly matches the look and feel of your site.
- SharpSpring offers a dedicated login page. The page can be customized to include your logo and a direct login to the client’s instance of SharpSpring.
Use Your Own Agency URL
- Change the login URL to include your agency subdomain in the URL for SharpSpring. (Ex. “agency123.sharpspring.com” as opposed to “app.sharpspring.com”)
- Once saved, this subdomain automatically is applied to VisitorID emails and all system notifications.
- With our CSS-agnostic platform, our forms easily become all yours. Create a form in SharpSpring and it will take on the look and feel of your website, even as you change it within the SharpSpring app.
Agency-Branded Email Platform, Notifications and Reporting
- SharpSpring’s email platform enables your agency to send emails that are completely branded to your agency. This includes notifications like the VistorID emails and the custom branded email footer.
- Agency-branded notifications allow you to change the from name, from email address, subject line and logo of all notifications.
- SharpSpring enables agencies to provide branded reporting to their clients. Customize Campaign, VisitorID and CRM reports to contain the metrics that matter to your clients. Then, save as a PDF with your logo and share!
Email DKIM Settings
- By default, emails are delivered by “agency name email@example.com” via email.sharpspring.com. Our DKIM settings allows you to remove the email.sharpspring.com – changing it to say email.agency.com (this can be done for you clients, as well!).
SharpSpring’s agency-focused marketing automation platform allows you to fully reinforce your brand with your partners, making them sticky to you – not to us. With our login widget, you have the ability to build out a custom landing page. Clients will visit your site each day in order to access the automation platform. Here you can advertise deals, provide information and support and generally brand your agency as helpful and “always there for” your clients.
All of these features, and our entire platform, were created with agency partners in mind. We hope that you’ll take the time to attend a SharpSpring demo to experience firsthand how SharpSpring can help your agency grow.